1. How does poor Hygiene contribute to Hair Loss?
If a clean scalp is not maintained sweat and excess sebum will clog the hair follicles.
2. What is the major cause of Hair Loss in men and women?
Research has proven that Dihydrotestosterone (DHT) is the major cause of hair loss.
3. What is D.H.T.?
Dihydrotestosterone is the resulting product of direct contact between the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase found in the skin and the scalp with the hormone testosterone.
Dihydrotestosterone binds to receptors sites on the scalp and hair follicles and interrupts and interacts with the normal chain of events involved in continual hair
4. How does D.H.T. Cause Hair Loss?
D.H.T. takes over the receptor cell (the cells on the hair follicle that bind to DHT) and sends false signals to the functioning cells responsible for proper hair
5. How does Nisim® Stimulating Extract help hair growth?
Organic enzymes and essential amino acids in the extract help feed and nourish weak and thinning hair. The herbal actives reduce the amount of DHT. (see clinical study )
6. Do men and Women lose hair in the same pattern?
No. Men usually lose hair first in the temporal area, second in the crown and third in the vertex or top of the scalp. This is due to the concentration of sweat
glands that carry DHT in these areas. Women on the other hand generally thin in a diffuse manner.
7. Will the hair regrow in the same pattern?
No. Any regrowth will occur in the opposite manner of the hair loss. In other words the hair that is lost last will be the first to regrow.
8. How effective is Nisim® NewHair
When used as directed Nisim® NewHair Biofactors® has been clinically proven to be effective in over 85% of
those tested .
9. Are Nisim® products Safe?
Yes. Nisim's® products have passed rigorous health and safety tests. All the actives in the formulas are herbal, organic ingredients.
There are NO harmful side effects.
10. How does Nisim® NewHair Biofactors®
The deep cleansing scalp shampoo removes unwanted oils, sweat, dirt and excess sebum, as well as neutralizing surface DHT. The stimulating extracts penetrate
further into the scalp to neutralize DHT in the scalp thereby creating a healthy scalp environment needed for hair growth.
11. How often should the Stimulating Extract be applied?
It should be applied 2-3 times daily. Make sure to massage the extract into the scalp - DO NOT RUB. Massaging is done by applying the fingertips to the
scalp and applying pressure then moving the scalp without sliding the fingertips across the scalp.
click here to watch a video on the application.
12. Is it necessary to use one of the Nisim Conditioners to see results?
No, it is not necessary but we do recommend that the NisimÂ® conditioners be used with the shampoo and stimulating extracts to ensure
that there are no neutralizing or other side effects to the actives in the shampoo or extract.
13. Is it Necessary to use all of the products for life?
No. The stimulating extract should be used until the desired results have been achieved, typically within 18 - 24 months. Suspending use of the hair stimulating
extract will not cause hair loss to resume. In order to maintain existing hair, it is necessary to continue use of the shampoo.
14. Are Nisim® products safe to use on colored, permed or chemically
Yes. It is necessary to follow all manufacturers directions and procedures, allowing the proper amount of time between chemical treatment and shampoo/extract
15. How many times a day should I shampoo?
Wash once per day but wash, rinse and then wash and rinse again (in the same shower).
16. Will the shampoo help to control Hair Loss due to childbirth or menopause?
Yes, the results to date are extremely positive in both cases. The shampoo alone will help to bring the excessive hair loss under control. The stimulating extract
will help to restore the lost hair.
17. Are Nisim® products effective for use with Alopecia Areata?
Nisim® products have been very effective in stimulating hair growth in the patchy areas caused by Alopecia Areata.
Nisim® is not recommended as being effective for other forms of Alopecia such as Totalis and Universalis.
18. Does Nisim® shampoo help with any minor scalp disorders?
Yes, Nisim® shampoos have proven very effective in controlling and reducing minor scalp disorders such as itching, dandruff, etc.
19. Are Nisim® products effective for anyone undergoing chemotherapy
Although no study results are available, anecdotal results indicate very positive results in maintaining the hair for as long as possible and promoting an
accelerated rate of regrowth for similar quality hair as was lost during chemotherapy treatment.
20. How does the Nisim® product line differ from competitive products?
- The shampoo can be used as a stand alone product and is guaranteed to control excessive hair loss within a week.
- The product line is the most effective on the market, with a clinically proven success rate of 85.7%.
- Nisim® provides documentation as to the efficacy of the product and it's mode of action (how and why it works).
- Nisim® is the only non-pharmaceutical product proven to neutralize DHT on the scalp.
21. What is the difference between the Gel and the Original formula Extract?
Both formulas of the extract work equally as well. Both formulas can be used on any hair type, however it is suggested that the Original formula be
used on more oily hair and scalps. The Gel formula which has been reduced in alcohol content is best for people with drier hair and scalps.
The Gel formula is a little easier to apply and also has some styling properties.
22. How much shampoo do I need to use?
The amount you need to use will be different for each person. The factors effecting this are water hardness, condition of hair/scalp (Oily or Dry) and
the length of hair. However the shampoo is very concentrated so you should need to use less shampoo than you normally need. For you
second wash you will need even less than the first.
23. Is it safe to use Nisim with other hair loss treatments like minoxidil or propecia?
Although we have not conducted any studies to confirm this we have never had a report of any adverse effects resulting from using Nisim with other
products. Having said that, combining products can result in adverse effects it can also alter the effectiveness of one or both of the
products. If you notice any discomfort while using Nisim with any other product discontinue the use of one or both of them immeadiatly.
24. Should I leave the extract on or wash it off?
The extract is meant to be left on the scalp it should not cause any discomfort or styling issues. Some people will choose the gel formula as it does
have some styling properties while others prefer the original which can be applied to the hair with out anyone noticing it is there. You can wash your
hair once the extract has been massaged in and dried.
25. Can I use these products if I am pregnant or nursing?
There have not been any tests done to confirm or deny this.Â Our products have all been tested and are safe to use. It is however strongly
recommended that you do not use any products that you dont need to use during pregnancy or while you are nursing. It would be best to consult with your
doctor for advise regarding the use of any product during pregnancy.
26. I dont wash my hair every day, will your products still work?
Our clinical testing was done based on daily usage with a wash rinse and repeat cylce and using the extract 2 times per day. It is Strongly suggested that you follow this procedure. If you are unable to use the products daily for whatever reason use them as
often as you can. Many people have reported getting good results with less frequent you. Many have also reported to us that they didnt get
results using less frequently and then did start to see results when they used the product as directed.
27. If the shampoo works for me will the extract work for me for sure?
Generally speaking the shampoo works for more people than the extract does.Â While it cant be said that just because the shampoo works the extract will
work for you.Â Almost without exception the extract will not work if the shampoo didnt first get the hair loss under control.Â If you have been
using the shampoo for more than a week and are still noticing significant hair loss please contact our customer service department.
28. How long do I have to wait before I can apply the extract a second time?
While most people choose to apply the extract in the morning and again at night, you can apply it any time. You should just make sure that you allow
the extract to completely dry before applying a second application.
29. Can the extract be used to grow eyebrows?
The extract can be used on eyebrows and will bring back the hair if it has been lost. It will not work on areas where that hasnt been any hair
before. We suggest you use the gel formula.